- Someone who hasn’t been to Australia. (via h-u-m-o-u-r)
Cassandra Clare, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
saying something dumb in front of a person you want to impress
I feel lost;
I feel alone.
Lost within the darkness;
Alone within the darkness.
Darkness is my friend;
Darkness is my enemy.
Friends hurt you;
Enemies hurt you.
You are also lost;
You are also alone.
For I have come a full circle;
And we shall be lost and alone together.
Reasons why im a bad friend:
• i get too attached
• i will complain about all my problems to you
• i will snap at you by accident one day, causing you to hate me
• i need to be reassured periodically that you dont think im annoying
• i am annoying
• im boring
• i dont know how to keep the conversation going
• i get emotional after midnight and will probably tell you something that could make you think differently of me
i-am-crystalised asked: Daddy should've never raised me up like sabbath!